We are always looking for exciting new stalls to join our markets and we welcome most types of business. We also like to try and have at least two or three food stalls at each market. We would love to hear from you if you would like to take part!
2020 market dates at The Unitarian Church, New Road, Brighton:
- Saturday 7th March
- Saturday 4th April
- Monday 25th May
- Saturday 8th August
- Saturday 5th September
- Saturday 3rd October
- Saturday 7th November
- Saturday 5th December
Main Room – £45.00
Side Room – £30.00
Outside – £20.00 (under cover)
Outside – £30.00 (under your own gazebo, double pitch)
A 6ft x 2.6ft table and a chair is included in the price, as is unlimited tea and coffee.
The outside stalls are either undercover or in a space where you can choose to bring your own gazebo if you would like to. A gazebo requires a double pitch.
To book please fill in the form below.
(Please select all the dates you would like to book for. If you require different stall locations for different dates then please fill in more than one form)
What data do we collect?
- When you apply to participate in one of our markets we ask for your name, business name, email address and your website and/or social media pages.
What do we do with your data?
- We will store your data on our secure database.
- We will never ask for any payment details other than your Paypal email address for invoicing purposes.
- In the weeks leading up to each event we may use your social media profiles and/or hash tags to promote both the events and your businesses
- You may request for any of the above to be removed at any time by either clicking ‘unsubscribe’ on the email or by asking us.
Third party disclosure
- We will never give your details to any third parties.
Terms & Conditions:
- To apply for your stall, please return this booking form and arrange full payment to The Eclectic Emporium.
- Upon receipt of your booking form and payment, The Eclectic Emporium will confirm your stall by sending you a copy of your paid invoice via email.
- A booking made by the person or company listed on the booking form cannot be transferred to a 3rd party for any reason.
- Final details for each fair will be sent 2 weeks before each event.
Payment & Cancellations:
- Stall payments must be made at least 4 weeks before the event via the method specified by you at the time of booking.
- Cancellations made more than 2 weeks before the event will be accepted but will be subject to a £15 administration fee unless the space can be re-allocated.
- Any cancellation made less than 2 weeks before the event, for whatever reason, will be non-refundable.
- If for any reason the event is cancelled by ourselves or the venue we will offer a full refund or can transfer your stall payment for any of our next events.
Setting up at the event:
- Set up times may vary for each event and will be sent out to you 2 weeks prior to the event.
- Any electrical equipment being used must be PAT tested. Please also bring your own extension lead(s) with you in case they are needed, but please ask for hazard tape to be applied for health & safety reasons.
- The organisers will bear no liability whatsoever for safety of persons, stock, money or possessions while travelling to, from or during the event. Stall Holders are advised to take out their own relevant insurance.
- The positioning of Stall Holders at the event is at the absolute discretion of the organisers.
- In the interest of Health and Safety stalls should be manned at all times whilst the event is open and should not be dismantled until closing time or by express permission off the organisers.
- A 6ft table and one chair will be provided as standard but you are welcome to provide your own if you so wish. You will need to provide your own tablecloth.
- Please allow yourself plenty of time to set up your stall, and note that all vehicles must be off site no later than 30 minutes before public opening time.
During the event:
- To maintain health and safety standards any containers, boxes, etc. should be stored out of sight, not in front of or to side of your stall, where they might pose a hazard to other stallholders or members of the public.
- If you are using electricity please ensure wires do not pose a hazard to other stallholders, or members of the public.
- Smoking is not allowed within any of the buildings housing stalls on site.
- No dogs or other pets are allowed at The Eclectic Emporium markets
At the end of the event:
- There are no facilities for disposing of your rubbish at the end of an event, so please take it home with you, and leave your stall area clean and tidy.
- Stallholders packing up before the advertised closing time will not be invited back to future events.
- The Eclectic Emporium hold £2 million public liability cover for all events, however this does not cover you as a stallholder, and you must therefore hold Public Liability and product insurance of your own.
- The Eclectic Emporium will do everything in its power to ensure the success of its events, but cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of your stock, interruption of power or services, inclement weather, or anything else beyond our control. It is a condition of booking that you understand and accept that you cannot hold The Eclectic Emporium responsible for any losses that you may sustain.